Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Google Play Store bugs and their fixes

Google Play Store not working: How to fix it

ibtimes.co.uk
Simple tips and tricks to fix random crashes and freezes with Google Play Store app on your Android phone.


The Google Play Store is suffering from 944 download errors right now when app updates are attempted. Fortunately Google may have fixed it.
IDIGITALTIMES.COM|BY AJAY KUMAR

Insufficient storage error and icon issues

I keep getting an "insufficient storage" error, even though I have about 120MB on the apps partition free. Apps do install and update on an older version, however. In addition, the icons on the Play Store have weird black borders. I have searched all over the internet and I have yet to find a solution for either of these problems. More... 


Tired of getting No Connection - Retry error message on Google Play Store app? Here are a few very simple solutions to fix the issue.
WCCFTECH.COM

1 comment:

  1. Good Day I Am So Happy I Found Your Website, I
    Found You By Mistake, While I Was Searching On Aol For
    Something Else, Anyhow I Am Here Now And Would Just Like To Say Many Thanks For
    A Remarkable Post And An All Round Entertaining Blog
    I Don’t Have Time To Read It, All At The Moment But I Have BookMarked It
    And Also Added In Your RSS Feeds, So When I Have Time I Will Be Back To Read More,
    Please Do Keep Up The Fantastic Job. You can also check; Google Play Store Check your Connection and Try Again

    ReplyDelete